Thursday, January 5, 2012

Demons?

My dreams get eerier with each slumber. They are so vividly clear I'm beginning to confuse them with reality. What is real, and isn't? What distinguishes dreams and fantasies from reality? I don't think I know anymore! Sometimes I'm petrified to even close my eyes... *The invisibles are every where* Last night I saw feet. Only feet. No body, head nor limbs. Just a pair of feet. They were having a leisurely stroll around my bedroom. I couldn't tell whether they were human feet or some animal's. But there was a strong feel and smell of humanity in the sound and pattern of their steps. It was frighteningly overpowering! When I tell my friends about these paranormal activities that occur in my sleep, they don't believe me. They think it's all a farfetched, horrific fantasy. To them I'm that human being who is so immensely creative I can make up anything and get anyone to believe it. I wish my creativity was stretched to that imaginative superability and originality! But my husband believes me. The other night he stayed awake just to record a video of me sleeping. I think the invisibles were around then. My head was jerking vigorously every other minute, and at one point I screamed out loud. Hubby is convinced my soul is engulfed by some demonic creatures and prays for me every day. Is it, really? Oh, how I wish I believed in demons... *perhaps I'm playing too much of Angry Birds**

No comments:

Post a Comment