Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Fashion felonies at the AUS open.

I'm dog tired from self sleep-starvation so I won't stay long here.
But to digress a bit, have you ever thought of why we use the expression "dog tired"? Why not "cat tired", or "rat tired"?
I think everyone should be allowed to put an animal of their preference before the adjective TIRED in the expression. Freedom of speech, right?

Quite a number of blood baths today in Melbourne where the first of the tennis slams is taking place. The normally speedy Feds Express almost got halted, The tennis supermodel screamed her sexy self into third round. But the highlight of the day was Venus Williams unforgiveable fashion felony. *smh* I can not find the right English word that gives the peculiarity of what Miss Williams was clad in its essence. My hubby, whom I diagnosed of severe "blindness" myself, even noticed and commented on the attire. As for me, I'll probably need quite a good number of lifetimes to get over the mental and emotional disturbance that the dress has caused me.

Quote of the day:

"Don't sweat small stuff...it's just small stuff." Richard Carlson (1997).

No comments:

Post a Comment