Sunday, January 16, 2011

If you are a man, bearded and breastless, but you dislike any sort of sport and live for pop music, there's a very fat chance that you "like" other men - you are what the modern world calls "gay", "homosexual". No need to go all suicidal now, just come out of the closet and start living your life. It's no criminal offence to be different.
If you are a woman, bearded and breastless, extremely excellent at sport, with an obsession for rock music, follow the advice above.

Finally Melbourne begins today at midnight. Yay!
The tennis goddess, Maria Sharapova will open play at Rod Laver arena in exactly seven hours from now.
This year I don't really have a favourite from the womens side since Serena is out. But I'll be cheering for V a great deal. You could say she is my favourite, I guess, but I know she won't win. V, unlike her younger sister, has never been successful in Australia. Anyhow, I have no qualms on who wins it at the end of the day. In mens I'm rooting for Rafa :) as usual. My heart wants Djokovic to shine, but my mind knows Rafa isn't done shining yet. All in all, I anticipate fourteen full days of merriment!

Today's lesson:

Never shy away from being different:)

No comments:

Post a Comment