Thursday, January 13, 2011

A fact I learnt yesterday:

- Men never refuse sex! Ever. Even on their death bed, they'd trade in their last breath for a lousy romp. #pathetic

*I've only found out that Serena Williams is not going to defend her championship at Melbourne next week. I'm so fuming mad at her! Just yesterday she was at a karaoke having a jolly jive, now she says her foot is still not yet perfect to play tennis. She's full of fibs, the little Miss Williams. The tabloids think she's been under a knife... I also thought she looked really weird when she came to cheer for Venus at the US open last year. Seriously, earth isn't at all ready for another Wacko Jacko!
But hey, Serena can lazy around, whatever kind of shenanigans she's up to, I don't think I give a damn any more.
I'll still go into a two week sleep deprivation and ardently watch V, Kim, MaSha, and Justine battle it out:)
I'll still have a hell of a great time even without her!

No comments:

Post a Comment