Monday, August 2, 2010

This bitter world.

Graceful, I hope the title above doesn't scare you away. I know this blog totally contradicts the one below it, but I'm at my lowest now and no word of wisdom can make me feel better. All I wanna do is curl up into a pringle and cry my problems away. Life is shite! When you think you are done nursing one heartache, another one arrives. Without even giving you a warning.
I certainly am losing the will to fight and win. I have not even a globule of energy left to carry on.
I've lost the zeal to live.
When I look at my beautiful children, my family, the pain is like times a million it's original size. It hurts more than hell to
think that I'm so ready to give up without a fight. To be frank, I don't even wanna try. I'm tired, Graceful. And I know even if I try to equip my
weapons and gather up my courage and get into that war zone, I'm still gonna lose humiliatingly. Hope fractured beyond repair!
If only earth was kind enough to swallow me up right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment