Monday, August 16, 2010

Ok, now I'm angry.

Some people are just mentally ill!
What would you do if a guy you trusted and treated like a brother almost all your life told you in no uncertain terms that he wanted to fuck you? (Sorry for the lingo, but I'm frothing with fury right now)

Ok, though i'm boiling inside with revolt, I put a friendly mask and try to explain to this guy, whom I told you emailed me yesterday to let me know how he felt, that besides the fact that I'm married, the thought of him and me together isn't at all conceivable simply because I have no romantic feelings for him. I also tell him that he islike a brother to me and an affair or sex with him would be like incest. And I even add the word "yuck" with an exclamation mark to emphasize my disgust. But he still doesn't get it. He still thinks I'm some smart tart aching for him, but playing hard-to-get.
So he gets all crazy and starts giving me examples of other married women who've had solid affairs, and brothers and sisters who've had sexual relations. This is surely a crazy world!
He goes on to say that the reason he refers to me as "mayi a Orama" is not because he's scared of me. My marriage and two kids are not strong enough excuses to stop him from ravishing me. I'll quote; "sukufuna ine ndidzaone ndikuphunzira mmene mkazi okwatira amakhalira kuchipinda, ndipo iye adzaone mmene ine ndimabuulira?" Misala yeniyeni! I almost feel like throwing up writing this filth!
I'm slowly losing my cool. I'm so mad I just wanna tell him to go and wank if he is that horny. But I don't cuz no matter how he's disapointed me as a friend, I still have respect for him as a person. I just dont feel for him what he wants me to feel. And I don't do affairs. Especially with men I don't love. I tell him exactly that and His reply is; "ok, you don't do affairs, I understand, then fuck me once before this life is over. You won't lose anything." Imagine the nerve!


Most guys don't get it. If a woman smiles at them, they think that's an invitation. They think, "oh, she so wants me."
But it doesn't work that way. Get a grip guys!
A woman is a very complicated being when it comes to sex and love. Whilst men are straight forward and can bed anything, even a sick
chicken, as long as their hard-ons give them a go ahead, women only open their legs smilingly and with not a tiny weeny bit of hesitation in response to their hearts. Otherwise they transform into robots, or lie there like a heap of salt waiting for the man pouncing on top of them to
finish and give them whatever payment. Love and sex are one in a woman's mind. They go hand in hand.

I told this guy that am just like any other woman when it comes to love and sex. If my heart doesn't feel it, my loins won't melt.
He still didn't get it. Even after making it clear to him that there was only one man on earth whom I would risk everything for, even my kids
happiness, just to bed once :) and that it certainly wasn't him. He still thought I was kidding.
He laughed in disbelief, and accused me of being angry with him. He told me he didn't care and wasn't
gonna apologize for that was still how he felt.
Really, and truly, this guy is totally bipolar!
I remember when he invited himself in my home 2 years ago, everyone else thought I was mad for letting him visit.
My sister saw through him and warned me the guy was totally obsessed with me but I thought she was the one being crazy.
This guy acted as if butter wouldn't melt in his mouth. He won both my kids' and hubby's affection. What a conniving mamba!
But eeish...! I guess enawa amakhala malodza basi.

No comments:

Post a Comment