Saturday, August 28, 2010

Avoiding misery..

Well Graceful, the bad news here is, *my husband wants to follow me on Twitter*
My good, gracious, God..., can you imagine a more rotten luck upon your backside?
Really, me and this guy suffocate each other enough everyday at home. And if my mathematics serves me right, we still have about a lifetime left before we each completely run out of breath. Why bring the unhealthy situation to this innocent network- the only place where respiration is possible?
I'm sorry Tich if you are reading this, but I'm gonna have to ignore your request. With love, of course. I'm also gonna block your ass. And again with love. That way you won't stalk me and make both our lives miserable like you did on Facebook. That way china, phones, laptops and anything that's breakable can live longer.
There's no need to bring the boxing ring and gloves on Twitter. The one in the house is enough..

Creatures to avoid being friends with on social networks:

1. Your ex. Especially the one who still makes your head spin..., or you'll be spinning right into some mental instituition.
2. Your ex's new squeeze/hunk. That will only bring you straight into the life of that person you desperately wanna forget. And believe me, the amount of misery you'd be wallowing in once you make that error is indecipherable!
3. Your hubby, wifey, boyfriend and girlfriend. Unless of course, you wanna murder all the plates in the house cuz of jealousy...

Aaah, how I despairingly ache for the dark ages - the stone age. When human beings were happy and fully satisfied with nudity and ignorance.
Modern technology has made the world crazy. We've all been turned into sorry stalkers. Discretion and privacy are two words that no longer exist in today's thesaurus or world.
We certainly need more mental asylums!

No comments:

Post a Comment