Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Happy Birthday...

It's Tichatonga's birthday today. Yeah, Tich, the bearded, flat-chested, creature I vowed before the law to spend the rest of my life driving crazy:) He's turning into such a wrinkly pringle. Very soon I'll be dealing with the likes of amnesia, dementia, incontinence...and then nappies. Yuck! I better join cougarism and find myself a Ken doll with no brains but fresh enough to eat quick.. Lol.
Anyway, this time I ain't getting Tich a birthday present. And the decision has got nothing to do with recession. I just don't wanna rub it in on his wrinkles and break his heart:)) And besides, he's always asked me for the same pair of shoe for the last six birthdays I've celebrated with him and nothing else. Very odd! But Tich gives a proper definition of odd. This time when I went to the shop that sells the shoe, (the shop assistants know me very well now, even the sound of my footsteps) they told me the person who designs it got really pissed off that I haven't bought anything different in the past six years....just the same pair of shoe. He found that too crazy and was forced to completely stop designing it.:)) Trust Tich when it comes to detesting change!

But he's been such a darling for too long and to compensate for the shoes and all other times I've been a total selfish bitch to him, tonight I'm gonna cook a meal that will make him drool for the rest of his life. And I'm gonna give him the most poisonous of my love - the one that will intoxicate the core of his soul and leave him in a trance of sweetness. I'll make it a birthday he will remember even in his grave! He certainly deserves it!!

Happy Birthday Tich!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment