Tuesday, April 21, 2009

To love in vain.

The only time I can't get my brain into a writing gear is when my heart is shedding buckets of blood for opportinities lost.
Have you ever felt there was something critically important missing from your life, even though in truth, you have almost everything a human being could possibly need?

I have.

Yes, I am happy, but sometimes I wonder why I feel so sad?
Despite all the beautiful gifts the world has offerred, why do I still feel like a vital part of my existence isn't there?
Why do I still have this void; a longing, deep within the depths of my soul, crying out to be filled?

It hurts so much to know love was in your grasp at one time, but somehow you let it go.
It hurts even worse when everything you do brings you back to that person you want more than life itself, and knowing you can never have them.

....................................................
Totally messed up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*****

No comments:

Post a Comment