Saturday, June 26, 2010

Golden Ghana!

I could explode with pride right now...
Wow, I say WOW...!
Living my life as if there is no tomorrow.
World cup, what will become of me when it's all over?

Ghana, the only African team still competing for the world cup, has just pulverised USA to reach the last eight of the gigantic football tournament. How unbelievably amazing is that, huh?
No one, not even ants gave Africa a chance. They all predicted DOOM, saying no African team was good enough to reach the last 16. And look at Ghana now? QUARTER FINAL! Yay!!!
Seeing the way the Americans played their first half, I think, like everybody else, they thought Ghana was going to be a walk over. What a miscalculation!

Well done Ghana!
Hope you go all the way....
Yeah, all the way!

*And at Wimbledon, Serena continues to injure egos..and aggressively. The Wimbledon reigning queen is such in an unforgiving form it's almost impossible to imagine anyone else besting her. Go Serena!
2morrow it's England vs German. I can't wait to see my Chelsea boys, Ashley Cole and John Terry at their defensive best.

No comments:

Post a Comment