Monday, June 28, 2010

Annoyed!

Have you ever looked forward to something so eagerly you thought the anticipation would kill you? I have. And it's poisonous to the soul.

You should all know by now that I am a tennis freak. I live for the Williams sisters.
Yeah, it's pathetic I know, living ones life for celebrities who don't even give a flying cow about you, but I can't help it.
Anyway, let me now tell you why I'm annoyed;
I had been looking forward to Serena Williams and Maria Sharapova fourth round Wimbledon battle that took place today since Friday. The way weekend dragged, I thought Monday was never gonna show it's magic face. But it did, and to my magnitude dismay, electricity decided to have one lengthy siesta just as soon as my anticipated match started showing on tv.
Boy was I enraged!

Anyhow, I'm still annoyed, but I hear Serena won the "Sharawill" battle in two sets. That at least brings some light to my foggy mood. The defending champion will meet Na Li (or is it Li Na? Chinese names, crazy!) in the quarters.
Venus also progressed to the last 8, and will have to dispatch kanepi for a place in the semis.
Kim Clijsters felt no mercy for her homegirl, Justine Henin, gifting her a good 6-3, 6-3 to become the victorious Belgian.

No comments:

Post a Comment