Saturday, October 1, 2011

ZAHARA!!!

Perhaps some of you have questions about the title of this post; what has Brangeline's adopted kid done now to deserve a special mention in my reverend blog? Well, I'm sorry to be a great disappointment here, but the Zahara you see on top there has absolutely nothing to do with that hot, famous couple from Hollywood with a bunch of adopted children. No! I'm talking about the new African MUSIC SENSATION who's taken the universe by a huge quake. When I say universe, I mean with all the other unknown planets included. Yes, even aliens are singing sweet praises about Zahara. People on earth are saying she is the next best thing...I completely choose to differ. No offense. I don't think Zahara is the next best thing, no. She is the BEST THING! Whose album goes multiplatinum in less than two weeks? The moment Zahara opens her beautiful mouth to sing, magic happens. A voice so impeccably calming, so profoundly rich! In it you find traces of Tracy Chapman, Judith Seiphuma, India Arie, Miriam Makeba, Amy Winehouse and many more other massive artists. In it you find peace and heavenly quietness. What actually puts strings on my heart about this new great Star, apart from her unbelievably great talent, is her sense of tradition. She is indeed a true queen from Mother Bossom. A bonafide African TOPLINER! Now, who do I blackmail to have these itchy claws of mine on Zahara's latest magical work? I know, my brother in - law...

No comments:

Post a Comment