Thursday, October 20, 2011

Gaddafi!

"History, despite its wrenching pain, can not be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again" Maya Angelou - one of the few African-American women with courage, swagger in abundance and a superb mind to match. I love this woman so. The quote above really has nothing to do with what I have in mind as subject for this blog. I'm just so much in love with it keeps popping in my head. I thought I should write it down before it dissolves in my brain. So Muammar Gaddafi has ceased to breathe. After chaotically flipping Libya, and the world in general upside down, that's it? Really??? No bloody way!!! What a painful anticlimax! I don't know about you, but at times I think death is way too cheap and easy a punishment. Especially to cockroaches like Gaddafi. The "animal" should have been given savage crippling instead. Like castration. Then his naked manhood-less body should have been displayed in a place like the zoo... For visual pleasure to all the poor innocent souls who suffered under his cruelty! I'm certainly not celebrating... I might as well change subject here or else I run a great risk of getting really pissed off. So for everyone's safety, I'm going to talk about sports - my third love. Who watched Chelsea FC kick Racing Genk hard in the shin last night? What do you think about the new invincible Torres? That's just the beginning of greatness for the prestigious football clubs, peeps. That's just the beginning! Arsenal had a late, very lucky win against Marseilles. A very lucky win! I'd still commit suicide if I were Wenger. The club is on its way to relegation... I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to Sunday with enthusiasm of a horny frog. Why? Let's see; Manchester Derby, Rugby World Cup final, Manchester Derby... I can't wait! In rugby I'll be rooting for France. Out of principle. I have some unresolved issues with All Blacks. In "Manshite" Derby, I'm nobody's man. I'll just sit back and hate on both teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment