Sunday, October 23, 2011

What's not fatal...

If there is one thing I HATE with more venomous passion than frogs, then it's predictability! From predictable people to predictable events... I'm afraid the 2011 Rugby world cup final, which took place this morning, was so painfully predictable that I had to switch the TV off to avoid smashing it altogether! But well done to New Zealand, all the same! *** Lately I've been wondering about some aspects of this life. It's really so hard to get spot-on answers about so many things. Is it true that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger? I thought the other way round was true - that what doesn't kill you makes you weaker... Until I learnt otherwise - that what doesn't kill you makes you bitter. But then someone else said something totally different to me. That what doesn't kill you actually makes you better. That made more sense!

No comments:

Post a Comment