Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Flushing Meadows Day 3

The mighty Miss Serena Wiliams, mightier than ever before, began the battle for her fourth US Slam title last night in front of thousands of giddy creatures at Arthur stadium, New York. In less than an hour, Miss Williams who hasn't been at Flushing Meadows since her misdemeanour in 2009, had already dispatched her opponent to the great delight of yours truly. A huge well done to her!

Venus Williams is in action tonight against Sabine Lisick. I wish her well. Lisick can sometimes be quite disrespectful towards former number ones. Venus definitely needs her best game!
****

Tomorrow, the 1st of September 2011, I send my last born baby, Tj, to the slavery called school. I'm having a soak in my own tears. I fail to decipher how time has flown so ridiculously quickly! Why can't we keep these "animals" little forever?

No comments:

Post a Comment