Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Life.

Hey G,

Do you know what they say about getting in an argument with fools? Well, no one notices the difference.
My email inbox is marinated in filth as I scribble this. Cruella De Ville graced it with a few of her nasty visits. Hell hath no wrath like a jealous woman with a scanty amount of self-esteem.
Anyway, that is that. Ine I'm still smiling. Kaya! Chelsea triumphed last night against Man U, my older son is student of the month, my sister just had a beautiful baby...I still have air in my lungs...The list to smile for is endless. I've been to hell and back so no ugly email is bold enough to break my metallic spirit. What do human beings achieve from belittling other human beings, seriously?
Truly, no amount of education can buy class!

Komano nsabwezi zitha bwanji? I'm not ready for another mpala:)

No comments:

Post a Comment