Friday, March 11, 2011

Missing you MORE Today!

Philip Larkin had a point here...actually, he hit bulls eye; "They fuck you up, your mum and dad. They may not mean to, but they do. They fill you with the faults they had. And add some extra, just for you."
My own parents did the fucking up bit, and died. Leaving me to sort out all the fucked up mess they'd left behind on my own. Life is a sea of crap where we all get baptised in the minute we are conceived. It's a mess!
Don't mind me, I'm just bitter today. For a good reason. My mum has been under earth exactly a decade and three years now...it just feels so wrong, G. It never stops hurting...

"Man hands on misery to man. It deepens like a Coastal shelf. Get out as early as you can.*And dont have any kids yourself.*"
Too late for me though. I think I've already fucked up two little lives of my own:( They will thank me for all the fuckery I've unwittingly exposed them to later on in life. They will thank me for constantly making them listen to the likes of ADELE. Crippling their little emotions before they even get a chance to mature. Yes Adele, the soul artist. Another fucked up soul. How else does she come up with such unhappy lyrics?
*And I'm deeply and insanely in love with such unhappy soul. For real, I'm an unhappy messed up soul, myself!
But hey, messed up souls can make it big too. As messed up as they are:) Look at Adele...The Beyonces, Gagas and Rihannas better pray the world really ends on the 31st of December... before the Grammys. Adele is here to expose all lacklustre musical talents:)

*Rest in peace, Mum! We miss you so. It's lent season again here on earth. People are giving up things and activities they love for forty days in honour of Jesus Christ. Orama says he's giving up candy and Xbox 360, Tj refuses blatantly to give up the Nintendo Dsi. Even for the son of God. You see what you brought into the world? And Tich is giving up Nyash and pot. My idea:) I'm giving up laundry, cooking and all house chores. I'm sure Heavens will appreciate the dedication..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment