Monday, February 28, 2011

The Oscar Night.

What a long starry night last night was. Gong night. The only night that sees a throng of big movie stars sashay on the red carpet.
I never sleep on this particular night. I stay up and watch these revered humans clad in extravagantly pricey outfits, looking all fly, from the comfort of my own home. Then I imagine each one of them on a toilet seat. Doing number two. Then I realise the only difference between me and these people is the balance in our bank accounts. A stupid figure...Lol. Life is not that serious! Spread your wings and fly!!

So the blog "sexual preferences" is long overdue. I'm sorry for the tedious delay. I know how seriously you all love making love, but I've been really busy lately. The next blog coming will be it, and the long wait you've all endured will be worth:)

* The Housewives of WL are back on my screen tomorrow. All my friends have watched the season that's to come on line, but I didn't. It never feels right for me to watch movies or series on anything that's not tv.

*Chelsea vs Manchester United tomorrow. I'm soaked in sweat with nerves-(

No comments:

Post a Comment