Wednesday, March 23, 2011

All shall cease to exist.

These days death isn't a taboo anymore. Everyone is dying. In multitudes, even. Like my grandmother's chickens with "chitopa". I'm worried by the time I get to come face to face with the ultimate fate, all the graveyards will have filled up. That would certainly upset my spirit.
Anyway, I hear Elizabeth Taylor has kicked it. Sad, but not that much of a shock. Come on, the wench had had the best out of life - eight husbands, eight divorces, etc. She is my inspiration! Only I'm still on hubby number one:(
RIP Liz! I'm sure you are having a great catching up with Wacko Jacko up there in heaven. Greet my granny for me. She's also somewhere there, probably worried sick about who is minding her chickens while she is up there...

No comments:

Post a Comment