Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Grammys 2011.

To all my sex-craze readers, I know I owe you a blog about sex. Not to get agitated, It's coming...

Valentine's day quickly came and went. I really have no idea why the clock is in such a hurry. Back to St Valentines, why is the world so bitter about this day of love? First I thought it was only the lonely singles and old rusty married couples who were full of negativity about this day. It turns out almost each and every occupier of earth claims they neither celebrate nor see the point of having valentine's day when they can intoxicate their lovers with love everyday. But is every day valentine's day for sure? All you lovers out there, how many times do you buy your loved ones roses or candy just for no good reason at all? How many times a year do you SMS them just to tell them you love them?

Forget St Valentine. It's now water under the bridge till next year. I want to briefly talk about something else - The Grammy's 2011. More water under the bridge I know, but I can still talk about it, can't I?
Well, its always the same old repetitive goings-on at this most glamorous music award ceremony. Nothing really changes. Sometimes I even wonder why I still watch it. There is nothing to this event, really. Only a bunch of celebrities trying their damnest to outbest each other on that famous red carpet.
And just like all the other 53 years before, nothing new or different at this year's event either. Except maybe for Gaga's incubation... That, I should admit, was super strange! Insane!
Anyhow, my favourite moment was when Jaden Smith had his cute performance with Justin Bierber. I absolutely love the lil fresh prince. He is a superstar! I hate to say this, but last night the Smith's sire totally outshone Usher's 17 year old white protege. No two ways about it. There's definitely no doubt in everyone's eyes and mind that Jaden Smith was "born from two stars and the moon is always where he'll land." But if I were Will and Jada, I'd advise the young lad to refrain from walking on that moon. The last man who did that went totally nuts! I'm sure you've all heard of Wacko Jacko...

*Bruno Mars needs to come out of the closet. Let's be serious here, the guy can't be straight...

No comments:

Post a Comment