Saturday, February 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Esie!!!!



Do you have siblings, G? How is your relationship with them? Do you get along like house on fire, or you fight like cats and dogs?
I feel, besides life, the best gift a parent ever gives to a child is a sibling - a brother or sister - a playmate for life.

It's my sister's birthday tomorrow. She might celebrate it in the delivery room. Yes, she is expecting and due any minute, I mentioned it in my other blog.
Anyhow, besides her negligence of family planning, and flactuating sour moods, I immensely adore this person I share DNA with. Every time I look at her, I mutter a silent prayer of thanks she is my sister. I wouldn't have picked anyone else to love and bully:)
I'm glad my parents decided to reproduce one more time after me. My sister was one last precious gift from them for me. Priceless!

*Fingers crossed for foetus' arrival

No comments:

Post a Comment