Monday, February 7, 2011

:(

To all my ardent readers, sincere apologies for my not scribbling as frequently as I promised. Some pressing issues in my life; my first born son brought home "nsabwe" from school. A massive war is in progress between me and the filthy little living organisms. What's their purpose on earth, these nsabwes? They are so damn hard to love...
But I blame our fellow humans with White skin for this particular trouble my son has gifted us with. They are so economic with their baths, therefore entertain a lot of dirt; thus the constant outbreaks of lice in schools. What am I doing so far away from home with the type of human beings I like only a little?

Nsabwe aside, this stupid football club my soul stupidly chose to be a slave for has seen to it that my weekends should be funereal. Chelsea, my dear Chelsea...
Aaaah, Desperate times!
So my dear fans, have a little patience. Right now, besides the nits in my son's hair, I'm still hurting from Chelsea's epic loss at their home ground yesterday. I just need a bit of time to "unnumb" this numb heart of mine. Maybe heal and feel again...

My buddy with bedroom issues informed me a few days ago that her partner finally went down on her...AND, got sick all over the bed.
I can just imagine what a mess it was!
Darn!!!

*Check my opinion on couples and their sexual preferences in the next blog*

No comments:

Post a Comment