Friday, March 9, 2012

The Rastafari Movement.

It began in 1930s, in Jamaica, under the influence of Marcus Garvey, with Emperor of Ethiopia, Haile Selassie, as its defining figure. Today more are getting the Rastafari Doctrine wrong than they're getting it right. Dreadlocks don't define being a rasta, neither does smoking cannabis. Just like any other movement, Rastafari has its rules. You don't just become a rasta because you have dreadlocks, no. There's a vow to be taken. A few weeks ago I decided to take this vow. It's called the Nazirite Vow. I decided to become a true Rasta and take my faith for the movement to the next level. A very serious level! I'm now truly living by Empress Menen example, and following Queen Omega's footprints. Having taken the vow, I'm now known by the title: "Empress Echo"! Yes, I'm that echo that reverberates in your mind and soul. Untouchable, Yet loud and long-lasting! Jah Rastafari!

No comments:

Post a Comment