Monday, March 5, 2012

Nothing left to say!

I've never been left this utterly speechless in my entire time on earth! What sort of animals have we human beings mutated into, really? This is the story: My six year old son forges my signature to get his little naughty backside out of trouble... Believe it or not! Here is what happened: Orama, my fist born son, the most precious, most mischievous little creature in the entire universe gets into serious shite at school. (Something to do with peeping at the girls...). As by school policy, whenever a pupil bends the school rules the teacher sends a note to his parents to let them know about it. The parents are required to sign the note and send it back to the teacher acknowledging their child's misconduct. (My husband and I have lost count of how many times we've signed these naughty notes from Orama's teacher). Ok, so little Mr Mischief peeps at the girls and gets caught. Unfortunately! Teacher sends with him a note for me or his Dad to sign. Only we don't get to see this note. At least not until three days later. By then it's already taken care of. Little Mr Genius is no longer playing pranks. It's serious business from now on... Forgery, peeping at chicks and what-not Just imagine, forging a signature to perfection at six years age? The future certainly looks much brighter! ***And Orama's backside is mine to sweetly punish. Oh yes, I'll savor every moment of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment