Friday, September 2, 2011

Flushing Meadows Day 4

So the Slam slams on at Flushing Meadows. Miss Serena Williams is crushing her unfortunate opponents spirits with nothing resembling a molecule of mercy. Maria Sharapova, the creme de la creme of women's tennis has upped her game since the "Heather-Watson" episode in her first round. Damn, the chicken is kicking butt! The Spaniard hunk, Nadal, the defending champion of the slam, aims to defend his title with an ooze of pure confidence from every pore of his soul. Man, you gotta love Nadal. Unloving him is just contrary to reason. The Feds Express (Roger Federer) is on a mission to get back on top where he belongs. But the question is, will The undefeatable Serb (Novak Djokovic) allow him the pleasure? I don't think so. Something tells me Djokovic is far from done with his sweet revenge on the Swiss. Let's watch on! **** As I mentioned in my earlier blog, yesterday I did the most difficult thing any mother is ever asked to do - sending her last born baby to school. Yes, my baby Tj has now joined his big brother Orama into the school slavery. My heart bleeds! Leaving my baby there, on his own, in a class full of strange little faces was a lot harder than I expected. He was sitting there, on that small desk, looking at me sadly with his big brown eyes...begging me not to go...asking me to stay with him. But I had to go. I had to leave him. Shite, I'm breaking down again as I write this. I don't think I'll get used to the pain...

No comments:

Post a Comment