Tuesday, December 28, 2010

"insert dots of ellipsis here"

I am speechless, G.
Muted!
Chelsea's huge humiliation at Emirates last night has maimed my soul so inexplicably I haven't smiled the whole day today.
Gosh...!
*face to face with pain yet again*

They say to be passionate is to risk a heartbreak...and to risk a heartbreak is pluck...
But is passion worth all the pain?
Is my love for Chelsea, Serena Williams and Rafa worth this lifeless-like state I'm in now?
Well, all I know is life would be mediocre without Chelsea, uninteresting without Serena Williams and FLAT without Rafa.
All would be incomplete without my boo-hooing for the aforementioned!
#It'sComplicated!
*KanyeWestShrug*

I hear Elton John is now a father?
Wow, the world gets weirder...

*3 more days b4 year 2010 passes away*

No comments:

Post a Comment