Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sunday, 4th of July.

Today is one of those sloshed Sundays. My muscles are aching, my medulla oblangata is on haitus and the world seems to be spinning right in my face.
I'm sorry I can't put anything sensible on this page. My usually creative mind is on strike.
So see you later!

*Serena Williams took home with her her 4th Wimbledon title. Impressive! The world number 1 unsympathetically demolished Vera Zvonoreva in straight sets. The most boring Wimbledon final match ever! Next year give the mighty Miss Williams someone her own size. Yeah, like Justine Henin.
And Raphael Nadal was totally ruthless in his final match today. You just gotta lurvee the Spaniard stud, man! He now has 2 Wimbledon titles. I anticipate 5 more from him. What a great champion he is!

No comments:

Post a Comment