Saturday, July 3, 2010

A nightmarish reality.

I'm awake. And Ghana's unfortunate world cup 2010 quarter final loss still feels like a sharp sword deep in my heart. Brutally slashing even the tiniest blood vessel...
Have you ever been in one painfully shite situation you pinched yourselves a couple of times to make sure you were not having a dreadful nightmare? Last night, after Ghana missed that crucial penalty, I went into a pinching fit and almost drew a few pints of raw red blood from my skin. I just couldn't get myself to believe that Gyan, our golden striker, had missed that chance of making history. He will eternally blame himself for denying his country and Africa as a nation a world cup semi final glory. I wonder if he isn't in some secluded graveyard right now, trying to hang himself....lol.
Anyhow, zagwa zatha. Now more than I ever, I firmly believe that Africa is fathomlessly cursed. A doomed nation. We will forever be failures.
Tidzingouluka usiku basi...

I hope Serena pulls it off at Wimbledon this noon. Otherwise ine basi ndingomwa tameki. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment