Sunday, October 11, 2009

A slothful Sunday.

Sundays are normally sickeningly snoozy, but today snatches the cake. Its seriously sloshed!
I'm beginning to realise that an idle mind is truly a dangerous devil's workshop. Right now, if somebody was to make a surprise visit into my thoughts they'd be electrocuted in a sec. Yeah, some thoughts can be shocking!

Human beings are indeed the most pathetic creatures on this planet. Besides having shocking thoughts, imagine all the suffering we have to go through, all the crappy situations we come face to face with....all for what? Nothing in the end.
I'd definitely have loved to be an animal. Not a farm animal, of course, coz of the trauma of being made into "ndiwo", but surely a dog, (Britney's chihuahua) or a cat.
Think of the simplicity in the little lives of mice....? Imagine not earning a bloody living, but living blissfully in naked ignorance, thieving people's food for survival without the risk of being locked up in some claustrophibic jail cell? Thats what I call happiness and contentment.

Anyway, I advise you not to go deep into the last passage. You can, if you want, but I doubt you'll be able to come back out.

X factor is back...full throttle, boy! Simon Cowell is as usal being Simon Cowell. What with comments like, " that was crazy bad!" and "that is what I call a serious musical nightmare". I just love the dude, man. Even with his ridiculous haircut, I still love him.
I admit being heartlessly racist and feminist, but my favourite contentast this year is white and a guy. Joe, thats his name. Gosh, the guy sings with an effortless incredibility and is depressingly adorable! Who would seriously have it in them to hate that heartbruisingly gorgeous smile? Joe to win!

Great news to all tennis fiends; Justine Henin is back on tour! Can't wait to see her kicking ass. Of course, with the exception of Serena's...

I gotta go now. X factor is now on Tv...

No comments:

Post a Comment