Sunday, October 11, 2009

Back with a big bang!


Eish, I seriously have a terrible period pain. It feels like there's somebody inside my tummy, viciously pulling my guts apart....
But really and truly, "aunt flow" is traumatic on her own without all the aggressive, abnormal abdominal pain. Lord have mercy on us women!

Let me not waste time with nonsense and get to the point;

Last year's X factor winner, Alexandra Burke has just wowed the crowd with her "Bad boy" stage performance. It really was unbelievably wowish!
I loved Alex from the first time I saw her on stage bidding for her X factor crown. I thought she was so sweet and lovable, not to mention beautiful.

It surely was fantastic seeing my baby back on that stage..., where it all started from. She's grown so much both as a person and an artist in such a short time.
I already had predicted a dazzling future for her before she even scooped the most craved for crown. Now all thats left is a debut album which am so buying the minute its out.

Shite, tummy still hurting......
Nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment