Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Alexandra's "Bad boys"

"I know am playing with fire but I don't mind... coz bad boys are always catching my eye.."

Wow...., I say, Wow!
I knew Alexandra Burke's debut single was going to be a blast, but I didn't expect it to be this good!
I love the song "Bad boys".....its...., lets see, can I use the word "delicious" to describe how good it is...lol? Yeah, for me Bad boys is one delicious track!
I am horribly fussy when it comes to my favourite music. If I don't fall in love with a song the first time its played, I know its definitely out, forgotten. Just the way I am when it comes to matters of the heart; it just has to be at first sight....
Everything about "Bad boys" is a million dollar worth. Actually priceless. The lyrics, which I'm sure most girls can relate to, are good...., very good, actually. The only adjective that justifies Alex vocals in this song is "sublime". Surely the girl put all she got into this masterpiece. And the rhythm is just heavenly. It takes me to that peaceful place....
What I love more about the song is that besides being incredibly excellent, its also danceable.
Its unfortunate dancing isn't one of my specialties.... I suck big time at it. But for everyone else who can bend the skeleton, thats the song for you....make it proud, make Alex proud!

Big up to Alexandra! She surely makes her X factor mentor's new single sound.....aaaarrgh...I better not say.

****This is Whitney Houston week on X factor. Yes, Whitney the legend.... Can somebody pliz fastforward the days? Coz I just can't wait!!!!!*********

No comments:

Post a Comment