Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Thou shall not shower with four year olds!

I have been taking a shower with my four year old since he was born. Yeah, I know you are frowning, but if your life was as hectic as mine, you would remove that smug off your face.

Ok, sometime around last year, my son looked at me with a question in his eyes. Then he went on asked why 'I did not have a 'willie' like him or his dad, or my other son'.
I told him I had one but somebody cut it off.
He sadly told me not to worry for he was going to get me a new one.
Let me quote, "don't worry mum, I will go to the shops and buy you a new willie, a pink one, Ok?."

Today was the most embarrasing day of my life. My four years of taking a shower with a yapping parrot have finally paid off.
I'd gone to pick this boy up from school, when he suddenly announced to the whole gang of mischievous little boys that my willie was cut off and he was saving money to get me another one. "guys, this is my mum, and she has no willie....."
If he had only said that, I could have handled the embarrassment. But he went on to say his dad was a very old man and had the biggest willie ever...................
The other mums and teachers could not stifle their mirth.
I wonder how in the world am gonna show my face at that play school again..........

No comments:

Post a Comment