Thursday, June 4, 2009

Forgive me!

I don't really like going back to this silly blog, but once in a while, when I have absolutely nothing to do I go back and reread this nonsense I scribble. I must say most of what is in the blog is quite shocking!
Just the realization of how rude and horrible I can be at times, especially when am destructed emotionally, makes me pepper red in the face. I am not a very nice person, I suppose.....
And a lot of times I find myself getting really furious over crippled and brainsick spellings, sore grammar and nauseating style of writing. That only feels like sharp razors scraping my soul.

The Irish weather has been on such excellent behaviour for the past seven days, so am not gonna put too much negative energy in what am scribbling tonight. Ireland is one of those countries that was cursed with an inclement and unpredictable weather. The country is like deep-freezer cold....and its forever raining.... . And the occupiers of this freezing land hardly make it any easier with their sour attitudes that seem to match their weather. The Irish are so unpredictably moody! One minute they are all chitchat with you, the next they act like they've just met an alien from mars. Mostly, the poorer the weather, the fouler the moods.
As I already mentioned above, it has been really sunny since last week. The Irish are absolutely enjoying the bask and the gorgeous blue sky.
Beautifully tanned ladies in shorts and mini skirts are all over the place looking heart-bruisingly sexy. And the men are just irresistibly yummy with bulging biceps and six pacs visible to us all. I had no idea the opposite sex could be so ANNOYINGLY SEXY!
Everyone is smiling. Umbrellas, jackets and grumpy faces have been completely forgotten.
Its really amazing what sunshine can do to people!

No comments:

Post a Comment