Thursday, June 4, 2009

Safina vs Kuznetsova.

I know I pretty hinted as much that I wasn't going to watch the ladies French Open final, but I bet you knew it was anger talking.
I'm still very bruised over Serena's loss in the quarters to Kuznetsova, but that won't stop me from enjoying the final match. Hope it will all be worth negleting laundry for.

I really like Svetlana Kuznetsova. I think she is an amazing human being who happens to be a tennis star. Apart from Venus Williams, Svetlana is the only one I don't feel like strangling whenever she beats my Serena.
So she is my favourite to win this tournament round! The world number seven definitely deserves another Gland Slam title under her belt. She worked really hard for it. We both know downing Serena is not one of the easiest tasks....
Svetlana played splendidly against the mightier Williams in the quarters of the Slam. Even though her win put so much harm to my fragile heart and poisoned my mood, I still wish her the very best in the final!

No comments:

Post a Comment