Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sport slaves.

One day, for some stupid reason, one just wakes up and decides a big chunk of their happiness would depend on a certain group of twelve grown men chasing after a ball, or a someone physically abusing a tiny lifeless little ball over and over across what looks like a fish net, or someone else doing something that does not make so much sense. That not-so-clever decision to idolise that somebody changes lives forever.

I'd love to tell the whole world that am clever enough; an exceptional...
I'd love to tell everyone am not a sport slave....
But unfortunately am one of the most stupid human beings....
Right about now, as am scribbling this, my mood stinks worse than rotten sewage.
And do you know why?
I will tell you:
1. Serena Williams out in the first round of WTA Rome tournament.
2.Chelsea.......what happened at Stamford bridge tonight is actually too painful for me to put it down......perhaps when I heal I will write something sensible and fair.
Right now I just wanna curse that good-for-nothing ref.....he is such a BUM!

But yet am also thinking, "why do I let myself go through this unnecessary pain of being a Chelsea or Serena slave when I don't even get paid for it?"
It seems people like us - sports fans, are so loyal, we would go an extra mile for our teams for absolutely no reward. Look at that Arsenal fan who hanged himself simply beause his team couldn't make it to the final...MADNESS!
Its a shame there seem to be so many of us, crazy people, out there who deliberately choose to be SLAVES - all in the name of sport!

No comments:

Post a Comment