Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The 'madcap' housewives of Wisteria lane.


Wow, what else can I say?

The sexy housewives of Wisteria lane finished the season with one loud bang.

The kiss between Bree and Carl? Yoh, SO INTENSE! I so saw it coming.
The mentally challenged Dave has been instutionalised....finally he gets to mingle with people of his level.

The Scavos, my goodness....two more bunnies in the oven? You should have seen Tom's face when Lynette told him she was preggers again, "but we are old....." That was his short sentence in response to the news.
Come on, poor Tom wants to go back to college and study 'chinchan' (chinese)..how could that happen...lol? I laughed my head-off. Seriously speaking, Lynette and Tom are just a match made in that side of heaven where the word 'funny' originates from. I absolutely LOVE THEM!

Feeling, feelings, I mean 'sexual feelings' just can not be denied. Susan and Mike couldn't escape fate. The soul mates finally gave in to their long bated desires.

That was one long knee-buckling KISS!


BUT WHO IS MIKE MARRYING?

No comments:

Post a Comment