Sunday, May 3, 2009

Lazy.

Another lazy long weekend amidst swine flu and recession.
It seems nothing interesting is going on around this world. Everytime I turn on the TV, all I see is pathetic green masks on peoples nostrils.
When I turn on the radio, all I hear is people cursing the finance Minister for the red minus symbols in their unfortunate bank accounts.
I know am weird, crazy maybe, but my hatred for CNN, Aljazeera and BBC news has just gone beyond its cracking point.
Everytime I hear the word 'news', my blood efferverntly boils in my veins.

I am not going to live forever, so why should I torture my poor soul following stuff that would only upset me?
People always say one day something serious will happen and I won't know about it for I never watch news. Well, ignorance is bliss!
Sorry guys, but I will stick with The Bold and the Beautiful even though it pisses me off sometimes - What's with Brook Logan anyway? The woman is like a pint being passed around some pitiful inebriates in a dilapidated shabeen.
Days of our lives is brilliant. I just melt away seeing the love between Sean Brady and Belle Black - so intense, so real..... it somehow reminds me of....
And Isidingo... whats with Zebedia Matabane? Jeez, that man needs somebody to hammer some sense into his thick head.
Ok, enough of these soapies. And I aint gonna talk about football or tennis or how I have never understood men.....
Oops, my head has just ran out of writing petrol!

No comments:

Post a Comment