Monday, May 4, 2009

Serena Williams to pick up a pencil?


The female world tennis number 2 has revealed she would like to pick up a pencil and write.

Well, my reaction to the news has been nothing but mute.


Everybody knows how the younger of the Williams sisters operates on a tennis court - she can be untouchable when she wants to be. Very intimidating...

She often says, "I don't need a medal to prove am the world's best, for I am the best. And at my best, I can beat anybody including myself."

That is more than true. Serena Williams was born to be on court, no doubt!


But would anybody give her as much credit as a fashion designer or an actor?

I've seen Serena in action as an actor, on the American popular comedy, My wife and kids, and I must say I was not given enough goosebumps.

The tennis ace is not a natural actor. She more or less uses her brains to get into a character, and we all know that is not the same as being naturally talented.

I admit I haven't seen much of her sport fashion designer label, Aneres. But from what I've read and heard, Serena has not been getting positive reviews on that one either.


So she is thinking of scribbling? Well, I don't know, really. Somehow I can not picture Serena Williams with a bestseller.....I might be wrong.........

It'd would have made more sense if Venus had made that announcement. She is the deeper one of the sisters...and more committed too.

I guess, as Serena herself has pointed it out, nothing is impossibe!


No comments:

Post a Comment