Saturday, August 18, 2012

Fifty Shades of Grey...

I'm done reading Fifty Shades of Grey - the first one written of the trilogy - it is where all the madness begins. I think a million shades of fu**** up is more appropriate a title.
DAMN! I really don't know what to say or think of EL James' fantasies anymore...
I've experienced a myriad of emotions while reading some romantic novels, but Fifty Shades has totally disconcerted my soul.
One minute I'm so needy (carnally) and the next I'm in the bathroom literally feeling sick. I don't know, really...

Christian Grey is a man of substance - True SUBSTANCE! However, I don't think he's the kind of man I'd give my heart freely to. I don't think I'd want him anywhere near my dreams and fantasies either. He's truly fucked up!!! Anastasia Steele seems to have an idea of what she wants. But what she doesn't know is how emotionally and (possibly) mentally screwed she really is (too). Yes, you have to be totally alien - inhuman to even consider the thought of being Christian Grey's submissive!
Jaysus!!! Cuffs, butt plugs, floggers, canes, silver balls... Anal fisting... That's not my ideal idea of pleasure. CERTAINLY not!

Getting ready for Fifty Shades Freed. The title on it's own gives me some small shred of hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment