Monday, June 18, 2012

Getting ready for Wimbledon

I've always said if the the world is to end, then it should at least do so after Wimbledon.
I love this tennis event so much it's impossible to imagine it not being a big fun part of my life.

It's been a while since I scribbled. That's because I haven't been feeling so well lately. Something to do with my heart - it's failing. Or perhaps I should say it's misbehaving. Busy racing at about 120 beats a minute. That's just insane. I might not make it through the year. But I'm not afraid. At least not anymore. I no longer think kicking it is that petrifying. I'm just sad that I'll have to leave my beautiful "seeds" behind. And my beautiful alcohol... And my beautiful man... Anyhow, that is that. Death will eventually knock on each and every one of our doors. There is no escaping it. I just hope it knocks on mine after Wimbledon.

Jah Rastafari!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment