Sunday, April 22, 2012

I'm Sad :(

If anyone had asked me two or three years ago what motivates me to scribble persistently, I would without a single element of doubt tell them that sadness does. I'd walk on feet around the universe defending the notion. But three days ago I learnt the hard way that when real sad shite comes knocking at your door, even the therapeutic pencil gets too heavy on your fingers... The key pad too sticky and unresponsive, and the mind too poisoned to think of anything else besides the sadness. Three years ago, I also believed that the hardest thing anyone can ever come face to face with is witnessing someone they love love another. But now I know the hardest, most debilitating thing any human can go through is having to watch a person they love the most cry and not having a single clue on how to stop their tears, or ease their pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment