Saturday, April 7, 2012

Her Excellency Madame Joyce Banda!

How does that sound? I think just perfectly RIGHT! So it's official now; Ryson Webster Thom is no more. To dust he has returned. I'm still sad over it for death in general has never given me a reason to celebrate, but I'm also glad for the change of leadership for Malawi. Truthfully I'd have preferred the deceased knocked over from power via referendum. Death is so easy an escape. It has never given me the satisfaction. Talk of flat endings!!! Anyway, I'm not here croak. Or joke. And I'm definitely not here to mock. I'm rather here to talk highly of the brand new African female president. Yes, I'm just after seeing Joyce Banda, who till today has served as vice president of Malawi, being sworn in as the new head of state. I cried! Tears of jubilation. The woman sounded so warm, so sincere, it was hard not to get dramatically emo. The warm heart of Africa anguishly needs a warm woman's touch.. Joyce, the only choice, the only voice! May she love and take good care of Malawi the same way she would her own home. And may she nurture its people the same way she would her own children. JAH BE ETERNALLY GLORIFIED!!! Hannah Nkunga at 11:19 AM Hannah Nkunga

No comments:

Post a Comment