Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy 7th Birthday Orama!

What a blessed Sunday it's been, Bingu has died, Jesus has risen, and my first born son Orama has turned 7 years! Yes, blessed in every sense and sensibility of the word. I hope that makes sense :) I can't believe my precious baby boy is now seven. It feels like only this afternoon when I was washing him in the kitchen sink for he was grievously tiny the tub was too huge for him. It feels like yesterday when he was getting drunk on my alcohol-contaminated breast milk and slept all day. I'm crying. This time tears of uncertainty; tears of ambivalence. I don't know whether to feel happy or sad that my baby is growing up. Apart from all that, I wish him a splendid birthday. He may never get a chance to read these silly, slushy posts I write for him, but I hope he always knows how greatly proud I am of him. Even when he's driving me nuts bending most of the house and school rules... HAPPY BIRTHDAY "Rocky Rama"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment