Thursday, December 22, 2011

To Santa

Dear Santa, I know you and I have had our differences...but I'm willing to put the unpleasant past behind us and become friends once more. Of course, on condition... Oh yes, in this brutal recession everything is conditional! So, for me to allow you back into my life again, I'll require the following: 1. Amy Winehouse's Lioness Unleashed 2. Nathaniel Hawthorne's Scarlet Letter, or any other classic novel that I haven't yet read.(You are Santa Claus, you'll know which books I have and haven't read without being informed). 3. Make this one a surprise :) Something small and meaningful... NB: No perfumes, no make-up or any sort of toiletries, and absolutely NO KITCHENWARE!!! Or wool and knitting needles!!! Love always, MsLecter!

No comments:

Post a Comment