Friday, December 9, 2011

Endings...

They are sad. They are bitter. They are empty. Endings... They are also a significant part of our existence. For everything that exists must sooner or later end. I see year 2011 is very serious about ending. It can't wait to take its final breath. Well, it's ok. Ok, I'm lying. It's not ok. Endings are never ok. But it's ok not to be ok. Especially when we are about to say goodbye. 2011 has been amazing. And not so amazing. The ups and downs, the smiles and frowns, the laughter and the tears... We mazed through them all. The race through life continues... So before this grand year we've had finally closes its eyes forever, I'd like to convey my grandest gratitude to all my followers, my readers, particularly those in United States, Germany, Russsia, Latvia, Australia, Ireland, Uk, South Africa, Malawi and India: You've been a great motivation! I'd still blog without you, but it's always amazing with you. I'd also like to thank everyone who went out of their way to purchase my debut novel; Insanity Resides on Facebook. It felt incredibly great to know that there are souls with pure constructive critism. Finally, if there's anyone I've unwittingly hurt or offended with my writing, my most abject apologies. Let's bury all grudges and hate under a fathomless pit of 2011. A great Xmas to you all... And of course, a productive 2012!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment