Friday, February 5, 2010

Feeling scribbly.

Edgy, moody, irritable? A lethal combination of all these destructive emotions unfortunately define my conditon right now. No, it has nothing to do with pms, and everything to do with a scribbling itchness which i've been trying to ignore for sometime. Alas, I got to scribble! I really can't believe how long it's been since I last blogged. Too long! I guess instead of wasting minutes whining, I should rather update you on what has happened since I last wrote. Did you know I was a chef? Oh yeah, I fed almost half a century of souls on Xmas day. I believe everyone who came for the feast is still dreaming of the delicious meal they had, and still salivating. New year was a different story. I was out scorching my liver at one of my sottish accomplices' house. Can't even remember how I got home. But I certainly remember my head weighing a million tons it's size, and someone giving me a brain surgery the next morning. Hangover from the great granny of hell!! And there has been work, work and more boring work. The animals are behaving worse than ever. I've given up trying to turn them into human beings. Orama thinks is the boss of the galaxy. And Tj thinks he is the engineer the world has been waiting for. The first grand slam of the year, Australian open, came and went without my scribbling the highlights. What a copious shame! It was great, though. I enjoyed seeing Maria Sharapova getting mulled in the first round. I smiled till my lips hurt. Besides Venus' underwearless woes, everything went as I had hoped for: Serena coming back from a brink of defeat to defend her title, and The Brits brat getting into the final. It was fantastic!!! I'm at work right now, robbing off hours. I can't wait to go home and watch American idol. Let me stop here for now, guys. I promise not to stay away for too long. Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment