Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Real Madrid vs Tottenham Hotspurs.

I've always said that when Chelsea FC "dies" one day, I'll support Hotspurs. There is something about the English club from North London, besides their unique style of play, that makes me feel alive. But this evening, Hotspurs unique style of play was savagely snatched away from them by that devilish spanish club from Madrid. It's bleak for Hotspurs. Real Madrid was unrelentless. They forcefully went in for the kill, and didn't look back. Hope they finish the second leg of the quarter finals with the same kind of boldness.
My soul bleeds for Tottenham Hotspurs. In football, a two - nil score is totally not acceptable, but forgivable. A four - nil score, now that's hugely unforgivable!

Tomorrow it's my Blue boyfriends against that club with lots of albino players.
Ok, enough of this figurative slush. Chelsea FC plays Manchester United tomorrow evening. There is bound to be a heart failure!

No comments:

Post a Comment