Saturday, April 16, 2011

XXX

I didn't watch that much football today. I hear Chelsea unleashed it's mojo against West Brom and won 3 -1. It makes me wonder why they couldn't play that impressively last tuesday at Old Trafford.

This is what I thought of today's matches:
*Manchester derby = rubbish.
*El clasico = rubbish
I can not seem to make up my mind which of the four teams I despise the most. Manchester United makes my heart sore with annoyance, Manchester City gives me suicidal thoughts, Real Madrid gives me an urge to go to the loo and Barcelona is just my nightmare. BIG DILEMMA!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Am knew here, but am amazed to know the other side of you. Great analyst of the game. You could make s great soccer pundit. Just like you, I was in big dilemma too. Keep up and tell me the title of your forthcoming publication.

    ReplyDelete