Thursday, October 21, 2010

Beyonce not preggers again.

Yoh,, it seems the whole world would give anything to have Queen B (Beyonce) preggers and bear feet in Jay Z's kitchen.
Ever since the sensational pop star got a ring on her finger, everyone has been itching for her to get knocked up.
No chance guys. Beyonce isn't in any hurry to be a mother. And my sister is convinced she is infertile:)

xxxx

I love this time of the year.
It's cold, and I'm broke, but X factor gives me all the reasons to smile.
I got a couple of favorites this year....
But it wouldn't be wise to reveal them yet, only I can assure you that Wagner is in the top 5.
Oh I so love the guy!
Ok, I admit he's got vocal codes of a drunk frog, but he's also got what it takes to make Simon Cowell's life a living hell.
And that absolutely makes me a very happy bunny!!!!

xxxx

The Blue Stallions continue dominating the premier league so impressively. It smells like success for them yet again. Yay!!
Doha WTA championships starts next week, the 25th of October. But minus Serena Williams and her "come ons" due to foot injury. Shame! But I'm still going to watch....

No comments:

Post a Comment