Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Nothing to display.

I've discovered that am quite a boring writer when my life is going smoothly. Ok, my being overly tearful scare a multitude of cockroaches, but it surely brings out something interesting on page.

I've been stuck on this page for a good half an hour, trying to add words together, but its as if my mind has been frozen...

I'm sick of writing about Wacko Jacko - the late king of pop. (I read his corpse is lying there noseless after some freaks decided he didn't need his famous breathing 'instrument' in heaven...(or is it hell?)
Maybe MJ was never meant to have a nose!

Anyway, I've worked so hard to grow my nails so am not gonna bite them inorder to come up with a sensible article.
This can go to hell for all I care......

***slowly recovering****

No comments:

Post a Comment